'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Friday, September 28, 2007

Contradiction.


I wanna be with you
If only for a night
To be the one who's in your arms
Who holds you tight...
I wanna be with you
There's nothing more to say
There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you.........


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


.........at the same time i don't wanna be with you......

just cos you're not worth it...

so then, why do i still wanna be with you!?

decisions, decisions.............

such a bad decision maker ---> me

At the end of the day, i'll end up at the same point: wanting to be with you yet not wanting to at the same time.

what 'joy'.

sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we shud talk abt dis tomorrow! HAHa.. i'm seeinggggg uuuuuuu dei! haha

jennifer said...

loool..it's settledddddddd!!! WHEEEEeeeee... Dunno why im so happy. hahahhaa.