'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Saturday, September 1, 2007

cryin my lil heart out..

It's been a week and one day. No more droplets on the screen, viewfinder or watever it's called was cleared of water. Everything looked as if it was dried on the inside already... Said a little prayer, inserted the SD card and batteries and decided to see if my camera still worked or not. Took a deep breath...pressed the on/off button............nothing happened. Pressed on it again - harder this time, thinking it might be because i didnt apply enough pressure on the button so it might not have worked (yea yea..hardcore, desperately-tryin-to-be-postive-but-also-silly thinking). Of course, the screen didnt light up even after i pressed on the button another time and another after that -_-

My camera is officially dead. It's just one year old... =( I'm too sad (and guilty for having to use up another lump sum of my parents' money so soon) that i dont know what to do with it. What do you do with a spoiled, dead camera?? Do you keep it or throw it away..??? *sob* No miracle happened.........

But on the bright side, I guess it just means i get to get another camera..a better one..and hopefully cheap as well. A cheap, good one.... Sigh. ARGH!!!! How could i have been so careless!!? Should have kept the camera in my bagggggg.... Or shouldnt have taken it to torrens at all.. ='(

*filled with so much regret*

well...........nothing i can do about it.......................except to get another new camera..which would be my THIRD camera.

sigh. Feel so bad and so sad. So bad and so sad...soo badd and sooo saddddddddd... =(((((

...havent even told my parents about it. When i do get a new camera, i'm not sure if i should tell them at all or pretend that i'm using the same camera..loll..i'll feel too guiltyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! (to tell them the truth).....

*ouch* My heart hurts!!! sakit hati mannnn..I wont really give a damn if the camera's like 3 -5 yrs old. I mean, i'll be sad but at least it's already been used up 3-5 yrs. It's already depreciated. Whatever. Accounts. But ONE year is just...tooo soon. ahhhhhhhh. Okok, shouldn't talk about it anymore. Going to sleep.

*sniffles*

...I had false hope. I thought the camera would work. Since 4 ppl already told me to let it dry off and then try it - it should work. But it didnt. And i actually expected the screen to light up when i pressed the on button but it didnt.....!!!!!!!!!! I expected too much. I can't live without a cameraaaa!!!! I need one! But how am i gonna wait till nov to go back and get it?! please god, let there be a $300-priced camera over here.....

*sob*

...I could go on and on. I. cannot. stand. this.

Sadness, frustration, anger, guilt, regret!!!!

argh~! Ok. Need sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: