'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Thursday, September 27, 2007

WOooooSAaaaA...........

I hate it everytime i stress......................!!!!

It's SO hard to get myself together....everything just seems like it's falling apart!

I used to be a "stressor" back home everytime nearing the exams or when there'd be assignments due etc...but the stress levels have gotten SO much worse over here to the point of breaking down. Prolly cos parents aren't around to manage things & you gotta manage everything on your own! Laundry, food, trasportation (walking takes up time you know!) & their mere presence which would somehow calm things down a bit??? You don't stress as much when you're around ppl than when you're by yourself!

Aaahhhhhh......!!

Ok, ok. No point stressing. It'll mess up my hormones & just make me more sick than I am right now. But why cant I not stress.. or rather, HOW do i not stress!? *sniff*

This is insane stressing. I should take one step at a time, one day at a time & not look to the future..............

Who cares if exam starts on the 3rd of november & that the syllabus for all 4 subjects only finishes 2 weeks before exam (ridiculous aint it!?)..& that there'd be only one study week right after that?!

HOW CAN I NOT CARE????????????

*faint*

On the brighter side, at least i finish early & can even go back right after the paper if i want to on the 10th...

Sucha waste tho. I wanted to celebrate my birthday here!! But it seems exam ends earlier than anticipated. If i stayed back to celebrate my birthday, most of them would have already gone back, seemingly as we're all doing the same course (& everyone would wanna rush home as soon as they can) & I would be staying back another 6 'wasted' days...As for the rest, they'd be having their exams during that period so...................hmm...no point staying back....???

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...I just cant wait to go homeeeeee!! AFter alll the stress & 'hardship' of living on my own.. I need to be pampered!!! With good (expensive) food...a nice, clean & cosy home with my own beloved room i didnt think i'd miss....my friendss...gurney!!! & GSC...the car!!!!!!............& the club! Gosh. Need to go swimming/gym everyday & burn off everything i piled on over here the 2-3months i'm back! It's not impossible!!

YAY! I can't wait to go back now.....!!!!

BRING IT ON, EXAMS! I'LL FACE YOU HEAD-ON!!

wooohooo!

If only i'll continue to feel this optimistic tomoro onwards til i'm done with the papers.....

SLIM CHANCE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn...all the best with your upcoming exams...dont stress too much k....just do ur best and the rest will take care of itself.. and yeah like u said stay optimistic..and keep the nice thought of going home after it all in ur mind! hahhaa..I know its hard staying alone..always thought it was really smth that u and Ee lin and all our other friends for staying alone...u guys have done so good up till now already...going home soon...so hang in there....take care!

Lin said...

haha....pras actually thought we were something! *hehe* =D yeah..hang in there! i'm hanging with u here....we're gonna go swim at PSC...counting down the days as well...!!

jennifer said...

YESSSssssssssssss........!! (gosh i sound like a snake) All the best to you too prassiee hahaha.. yr exams are way earlier. sigh. we shall go to psc every morning ee lin. If you cant wake up, i'll go without you!