'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Friday, September 21, 2007

blessings.....that lead to a dilemma??

My group of friends has grown in sem 2 compared to sem 1 & i reeeally really can't thank god enough for answering my prayers & letting me meet really awesome people I can really 'connect' with.

The problem now isss....

How do you split yourself into 3 pieces (or more) according to different groups of friends...??? Things would be wayy easier if i could just merge them all??? That way all of us would be mutual friends & the entire group would hang out altogether & there wouldnt be any hassle & everyone would be in "harmony". But things in life don't just happen so easily, do they??? I wish they did.....

Merging everyone together is possible, but would everyone click with one another?? That's the reason why I have different groups of friends in uni itself cos people just have different personalities, different preferences, tastes, differerent things in common!! At the end of the day, the merged group (IF all were to be merged) would somehow just stick to the people which have got similar tastes as they do..& the group would go back to square one, all split accordingly. Am i right??!! Oh gosh.

FRUSTRATED

I LOVE MY FRIENDSssssssssssssss...!!!!

I really do. Friends are like the most important ppl besides family...Ppl who know me well would know how i cherish my friends.

If i could split myself, things would be fine!

Why do i feel guilty?! It feels as if i'm not spending enough time with one group of friends than the other or another....argh!! Is it me, or is it them...? I am so cluelesss..!! I seem to not know what is happening with group A these days. Prolly cos it's partially my fault since i'm just soo lazy to chat on msn these days unless ppl click on me. yeh yeh *roll eyes* i admit i've become one of those ppl i couldnt really stand (cos you gotta always click on them before they actually tlk to you). lol.

Neway yeh. My concept in things now is that I'll hang out with whomever asks me out first. Group B has things going on most of the time, so i've been hanging out with group B often these days, but that doesnt mean i've neglected group A. Cos i know i havent. BUt i dont know why i get this feeling that they think i've neglected them or something =\ oh gosh. help meeeeee...!! I mean, i'm tryinggg... I'm trying to split my time, so i can accommodate them all & not seem like the bad person..like i'm choosing group B or C over group A, or that i'm choosing group A over group C...whatever it is!!!

EE LIN, PRAS...whoemverrrrrrrrrrrr..Am i doing the right thing?? Gosh, please tell me, cos i really dont know if this tactic is the right thing to do... *sob*

This has no relevance whatsoever, but after anthony's death, i feel like i've become so emo, a lil thing which happens just triggers my emotions & makes me depressed, or stressed or frustrated so easily. I hate feeling this way... But how do you keep everyone close to you when you have to manage a few groups at once..?

I really do not know...

I think i'll just go with the flow...

Yep, that's what i'll do.

I just don't want any miscommunications or misunderstandings that i always choose one group over the other group.

Yes??




..................









CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


7 comments:

Lin said...

erm...well, seriously i dunno exactly what to say since i'm not quite sure of the actual situation...so i juz base on what u juz said.

i think there's nothing wrong with u. i understand that u wanna cherish ur friends and stuff because u'll never know if there's a tomorrow and that u wanna spend time with all of them, no?

did ur friends actually tell u that u've neglected them or that's what u think?
if it's u, then u should chill, girl!! maybe if u feel like u're not spending enough time for any group, then u could organise an outing or something when u do actually have the time...or it doesn't have to be an outing, a simple msg to ask how they're doing lets them know that they're not forgotten. therefore, even if u do not have time to hang out with them, they know that u care and that it's not that u're neglecting them. =)
i had this same dilemma when i was in college last year. juz that u didn't know. i used to hang out with u, jen and nat (Group 1), wan theng, sue, gwen...etc (Group 2), pras, daniel, shaun, yin-fei (Group 3). sometimes u guys ask me out for lunch, i didn't know what to do. and i felt bad as well cause i felt like i've neglected u guys alot (tell me if u ever felt that way) but sometimes it's juz simply because i didn't feel like going out. in class also the same...sometimes i sit with diff groups of friends.
i guess NO ONE can ever satisfy EVERYONE. i'm sure if they're really ur friends, they'll understand that u have ur other friends to accommodate as well. =) and it's not like u totally neglect the other groups right??
my gosh...this "comment" is damn long...sorry if i went off topic..=S having headache at the moment but can't sleep cause i juz had my dinner...

*hugs* take care!!
XOXO,
Lin

jennifer said...

my gosh!! I LOVE your advise!!!! hahaaha.. great job. hehehe..Always loved your advise, always the right thing to say =) Thanks lots but the thing is sorta 'settled' already. lol. I'm glad!

Anonymous said...

wow..yeah man EE lin...ur good at advice...good psychologist in the making...hehehe...oo settled d eh...cool....jeez I havent had the time to come online and read blogs an blog myself and all..its so crazy now with finals...its starts this SAT...arghhh!hahaha...neways u guys must be so excited!!! going home soon eh...ok lah take care then Jen..hope all goes well with the friends!

Lin said...

awww~ i'm glad that my "advice" was good to u...LOL and it's great to hear that it's settled already!! =)

to pras: what good psychologist in the making?! still have alot to improve on!! XD but thanks anyway...LOL

u guys take care too!! *hugs and kisses*

Anonymous said...

psycho babble...*toot* .....hahahahhaa remember THE GURDIAN!!???? ...hehehe good movie...

Lin said...

poel: huh?? =S i'm confused...what *toot*?? yeah...the guardian was a really inspiring movie!! ='( *sob*

jennifer said...

eyy.. dont pollute my comment section. if you ppl wanna discuss about movies, discuss somewhere else!!! hahahaah. jk jk.. not like there are many ppl who comment also. i give you the authority to pollute all you want!!

lol. going bonkers. or maybe it's because i feel left out cos i havent watched THE GUARDIAN. -_-