'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

yahooooo..!!!

Happy happy!

I bought a new camera today! Lol. Feels so unreal actually having a new camera already.. i bought it so quick...hehehh..But i dont think i'll be able to survive till november to go back and buy, so decided to just get it today since one shop still has the father's day promotion on.

I am now the proud owner of a Canon Ixus 70.

woohoo..!!!

& i really hope & pray that no other series of unfortunate camera events will befall me....The first camera i had, an Olympus brand, only lasted for bout 3 years when something happened to it and it got spoiled on its own. The screen actually went static. Or whatever it's called. It had those black and white lines...as in how a TV would have if there's something wrong with the signal and stuff. Stupid camera. Boycotted Olympus since that incident.

Then the second camera............my A540 Canon PowerShot............sigh. Still so sad & guilty thinking about it. But at least I already told my parents, so burden off my shoulders. Of course, mom sorta 'shouted' and i don't blame her cos i was 'shouting' myself in my heart all this while. lol. It's just one year old. Argh.. yeah still very frustrated. ONE YEAR OLDDddddddd!!!!

okok.. Now, my new & third camera. I hope this camera will last me at least 10 years or around there. I hope I'll use it to the fullest before something happens to it and it gets spoiled by itself or it gets spoiled due to some human carelessness. AT least more than 5 years..if it doesnt last more than 5 years..........gahhh!! no-no. After all i've been thru with cameras, it better last me a great deal of time. Preferably until i get married and have at least one kid.

Canon Ixus 70, make sure you survive till I'm 30!

oooh..! look at how good i'm at at rhymes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. thats cool stuff!! i wish i could get a new camera for myself.. lol btw, my blog addy has www. in front of it.. =P

Lin said...

=D hehehe~ Jenn Jenn...maybe u're jinxed! lol...My Olympus is still functioning perfectly despite my roughness towards it. I dropped it a number of times too but it's still as good as new! I'm a proud owner of a 4-year-old Olympus...*giggles*

But then again, I'm happy that you have a camera to camwhore with now =P hahaha~

jennifer said...

andrew: my bad..! already changed it =)

ee lin: i know mannn..sigh. wanna rub it in summor. 4-yr-old. huh!!! lol.. yeh mann..3 months without camwhoring.dunno how. glad i made the decision to get it..!

Anonymous said...

hahhahaha...first thing that comes to mind camwhore...but who am i to say eh..guilty of it too..hahahaha...enjoy ur new cam!

jennifer said...

thanks! already am enjoying it! =D