'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Monday, October 1, 2007

hah.

I'M

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i shall create spaces
MANUALLY
Not wanting to be mean or smug, but i can't help myself hey. I just HAVE to say this:
-_-
meh
You just 'suffered' a loss!
It's totally your loss.


Ok, now time to truely go fishing. But since I'm so impatient, i dont think fishing is the right activity for me. I prefer something with more action like tennis or pool or dancing or basketball or...ok. getting outta topic. But yeh. Fishing is such a no-no. It's boring. I'll get impatient. I need something other than sitting & waitin for the fish to bite the bait. I need something else..... I wonder what that is. Maybe it should be hunting. Mmmmm.......

Let's go hunting, girls~!!! =D

* only 'special' ppl know what i mean by this entry, but doesnt mean those who're trying to make out the hidden meaning of this 'creative' entry arent special =P You could ask me what it means if you really are a busy-body.... lalalaa......... =)
here we go
again

No comments: