'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

to the soft-hearted


i was tlkin to a friend about something, relating myself to a situation & asking her if she would do the same if she was in the situation faced by A. What she said next was:

"that's what sets u apart from us....u're very soft hearted"

Ok, maybe i sort of knew this already. But at that point she said it, it felt as though i was hit on the head. Something jolted me & woke me up. After all this time, i guess it's useful to be reminded of that....

I think that's the factor which makes me get 'stepped on' in love...

...or that ppl sometimes take advantage of me with watever intentions they may have.

That's the reason why i get hurt so easily....

...or that i feel sensitive over things relating to the heart.

Maybe that explains why my tear ducts are extra sensitive too.

Listening to a sad song, watching some touchy romance movie, getting support from ppl at times when i need it, reminiscing the times with him, friends' farewells...even a surprise by friends could trigger my tear ducts. Which reminds me of one embarrassing incident which happened at gurney a few years back where 2 of my good friends surprised me on my birthday.. altho it being a belated one. I'll never forget that so-called episode. lol. I had to hide at some corner & waited till i got 'control' of my sensitivity. -_- Not to mention the rest of the surprises i've come across. So ppl, now you know. If you ever wanna surprise me, DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC!!!

Meh.

I'll never be a BITCH (beauty in total control of herself) although i actually tried so hard to be one before. I need to harden up my heart! Even if a little.....

It's so silly. He knows i'm soft-hearted. & he takes advantage whenever he can. I'm stupid as well. For allowing him that sense of power. Why? I just can't help myself.

I need tough-heart lessons!

PS. if you're wondering, the previous post is not related to me at all. I mean, it is related to me in a third party link kinda way. ok. i dont make sense. nvm. all i'm trying to say is, it isn't about love on my side. still don't make sense. forget it.


No comments: