'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Friday, October 26, 2007

EWWWWW!!

I just have to write about this. I don't know why..! But guess am taking this as a relaxation kinda thing since i havent written in a while...

Neway the thing is...as i got off the tram today at Victoria Square, there were lotsa ppl as usual at the platform & so happened, the other tram was already there, the one heading the direction I came from. Was making my way towards the traffic lights whilst ppl were getting into the tram in front of me.

THEN......

this GUY.

He caught my attention because

1) He was walking the opposite direction, making his way to the tram (the one in front of me, not the one i came out of)

2) He had a three quarter sleeve black top on which was kinda tight but I guess that wasn't really a biggie

3) The shirt he had on was short. & I mean SHORT. I think that was what caught my attention in the first place. Guys as usual, have their jeans loose..his shirt wasnt long enough to cover his pants so the belt & everything could be seen. Just picture how short the shirt was. Loose pants yet there was flesh in sight. The distance between the top of his pants/belt area and his shirt was relatively great

4) As he was waiting to get into the tram, (he would have turned his back to me by then)...the thing i saw next practically made me go "what the f**K!!!" to myself. Rmb his pants were loose & his shirt short? But man. I did NOT expect his pants to be loose to the extent that almost half of his arse line could be seen. Ok maybe not half. More like a quarter??? BUT IT WAS SO HIDEOUS!!! *faint*

5) Seeing a quarter/half of his arse line indicated so obviously he wasn't wearing any underwear/boxers.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!

It was TOTALLY an eye-sore!!!

I bet ppl behind him who were waiting to get into the tram were also staring at 'it'. In broad daylight. SO clear. & so ugly.

Man. SO yucky. I wonder if he realises. or he just didnt bother.

Bah. Can't stand it. I felt like lifting his pants up for him. Nah. Just kidding.

The line was so friggin ugly. I can go on & on about it but then i'd just be repeating the same thing. lol. Something's up with me. I think it's exam fever.

But yeh. His arse line was ugly. Ok. That'll be my last comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... I can feel the yeewness u have for the ugle arse line..and i too agree it would have been such a unwanted sight to see...but the way blogged abou it is soooo funny...I was smiling and laughing inside all the way thru...hahahaha!

Lin said...

all i can say is.....




















EWWWWWWWWW!! XD

jennifer said...

hahaaha. you two are funny =P