'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Saturday, August 25, 2007

stressed & feeling down-der than down.

I've been feeling so stressed out and down I just feel like burying myself. And this time, it isn't stressed because of studies. It's stressed because of health. I don't know why is it that one thing after another is 'attacking' me. As if 6 ailments ain't enough, now i have another one. Well not exactly 6 ailments altogether but more like ailments + health problems. Sigh. I'm not exaggerating at all. I have health problems starting from my head section down to my legs. Ok, ok. This is more like a self-pity post...but they really are starting to overwhelm me so much that I can't do things properly now. When things are supposed to be fun, i'm not having 100% of my share of fun cos of these disturbances... And the recent one with my ear is starting to get to me so bad I just feel like sleeping the whole day and not having to wake up. My whole head feels so imbalanced cos of this and even music, which is supposed to relieve someone of everything, isn't helping me at all. Everything sounds so distant and I feel like I'm living in a dream and everything around me is just surreal....I HATE feeling this way..!! I feel so sick...... =( Sigh. If only all these health problems would go away. That would totally help with my stress levels......I think I need to ask for lots and lots of prayers. That's the only thing left to help me..it's the only thing i'm depending on now since medication won't help..if there even is medication for some.....sigh. God help me........!! i need You.... ='(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gurl...did u go see a doc?? well i'll be praying for u!! u take care..all will be well soon...

Lin said...

hey...yeah! will pray for u as well =)

jennifer said...

thanks girls... =') thank god tho..my ear's ok now. left stomach problem, knee problem, joint problem, period problem..yada yada...lol. =( was gonna see uni doc but it's fully booked till i-dunno-when! There's one near my place, i checked on web, but when i went in search for it, i dunno why i cant find the number.. =S mysterious doctor's place! thanks for yr prayers i appreciate it lots..hope everything will go away sooooooon..