'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bad bad day......

My damn camera rolled into the damn river today.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at torrens river today, being thoughtful and writing down my thoughts to be posted here. Everything was going fine till I got up to pack up and leave. I thought my camera was in the bag...but it was actually on my lap. And i got up too fast and watched in horror when I saw something rolling down the river bank fast and going into the water....realizing that 'something' was my camera!!!! When i got near the water to retrieve it, the whole thing had already submerged, cover and all.

Quickly tried to 'recover' it wiping watever water I could but i think a lot of water seeped inside the unreachable areas. The cover was soaking and dripping with water as well but i couldnt care less about the cover. I bought the camera just like... last year...!!!! Sigh. I could cry......... =(

I was so sad and panicky and...yeh. SO sad. Sigh. My ear was disturbing me today as well, having one side gone blocked and everything I hear is just...weird and when i talk, i hear my own voice like how you would if you were to talk when your hands are clamped over yr ears. SO uncomfortable. As if this was not enough, my day had to get worse with the camera incident.

I came back after class ended at 3pm to sleep everything off.. But now that i'm awake, i guess it's still back to reality - my ear is still making me feel 'sick' and my camera is still lying on my table with the screen all filled with droplets of water....

SIGH..... ='(

3 comments:

Lin said...

OMG!! that's soooo bad!! >.<
did u manage to save ur memory card??
did u take the M card right after u took it out from the river? then at least u still have ur pics with u even though ur cam is spoilt already =S

jennifer said...

yea i took the card out. bt everything was wet...so the card was wet as well...i dunno. Hopefully the metal thing will still function...And some ppl told me to let the insides dry completely before trying the cam out again..maybe 2 weeks for the camera to 'dry'. hopefully it works otherwise sakit hati...and my parents gonna kill me cos i bought it not long ago only... =( you know right..last year near end of the year oni i bought..sigh.

Lin said...

yeah yeah...i know.
hmmm...yeah, hopefully it can b dry completely la...juz wait and see lo =)