'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Previous Entries

Before I closed off the first and original blogspot I had, I couldnt help it but to read whatever I had posted so far right from when I started. Obviously, there were different patterns of writing, the first few entries (and most of them) having not-so-mature thoughts. I actually came across some interesting entries which contained things I had almost forgotten about, but clearly remembered them once I read thru them. I felt it such a waste to delete the entire blog without saving the special, interesting ones which had memorable, rare occasions. Thus, decided to post them here; original entries I wrote, non-edited - so don't laugh if it actually does sound childish =P



No comments: