'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Previous Entries 2005

Wednesday, January 19, 2005
being in love......without realising it?

I was readin this novel about this guy who was at war when he meets this girl & falls in love with her, making life more complicating for him. The girl however, does not want to cross the line of friendship with this guy, trying to prove to herself that they are only friends & will be only that throughout their survival at war. One day tho, this guy almost died & the girl then realised how important he actually was to her…more important than someone who was juz a friend. After that near-death experience, she realised she actually had feelings for him the way he had for her..All the while those feelings were buried deep down inside her that she didn’t know they even existed. She didn’t want to get involved with this guy & so, she never discovered those true feelings she had for him in the first place, till the last minute...

They both lead a happy life after the war ended (if you're wondering).

& so, this story made me wonder about facts of life. How things like this happen too. I bet many ppl out there face things like this. I for one, get confused over friendships (sometimes), wondering if there’re any hidden feelings behind it. I think that guy’s my friend. At the same time, there’s this unusual closeness btw us…which makes me get mixed up about my feelings..

No, I don’t see myself with him as my bf one day….but why are these feelings in the way? Feelings I cant quite read. Feelings i dont understand. Hmm..mine is totally a diff story from the one i read in that novel. lol. Is it? Well, i've had problems in this particular friendship tho. Not understading wat friendship that actually is. hAah..imagine..ME not knowing how to differentiate a friendship & a relationship..well, when it comes to that particular person. & i will say no more. Signing out.

No comments: