'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Sunday, July 15, 2007

and another..

Monday, August 29, 2005
miki ojisan waiters....animals!!

i must admit, i made the right choice by not giving up the job at that period of time when things were "confusing & difficult" (only some of you know the story & i reckon they are those who have access to this site of mine..if you dont know the story & you're interested to know, let me know & i'll consider tellin). So yes..i can say without a doubt that working has been fun. At times boring, & at times too tiring. At total opposites, really..but it's been a helluva experience. I learnt lotsa stuff, no matter how small it was, i learnt stg. Sometimes, even stupid things. =D

Working has exposed me to ppl...different kinds of ppl with their attitudes..It really showed me how the real world is..Sure, i do know ppl have their attitudes, but i didnt expect some to be so totally bad..Then again, i thank them for acting that way or else i wouldnt have picked up on stg on the way. I've learnt to deal with ppl, & im still learning to be stronger in everything i do or come across..Most of all, i havta thank God for letting me work with a bunch of monkeys as staff. It makes work so much more fun & interesting (this sounds like some kinda award speech..haahah).

Even tho the staff are fun & "interesting" ppl, they are starting to get out of hand. I suppose every good thing turns bad at the end of the day??? I hope it doesnt get any worse tho...! Being the only waitress with waiters around you is b-a-d. Guys always take advantage..*shakes head*. JEEZ..It wasnt bad at first but now...disgusting..!

Animal no.1 has somehow found a way to make himself my "husband", yes, he's the flirty one & gettin a lil more disgusting & bolder than he should be. Animal no.1 was telling me a story from a horror movie today, about a couple happily in love when the jealousy of a third party ends the relationship with murder, so he could take the girl as his bride..& then he asked me if i wanted him to do this to me too..What the heck??!

Animal no.2 is the crazy-ass monkey who talks dirty all day long & pollutes my brain with stupid-silly-foreign-dirty language, teasing me & improvising watever i say to him with the foreign language of his which nobody seems to understand, always giving me a fright with his stupid scares & poking me in the sides giving me electrical body shocks.

Animal no.3 is the one who practises his energy on me, gripping me roughly with his bloody hands, trying to strangle me at times & blowing me away with so-called punches of his juz inches away from my face, i could even feel the wind. & Animal no.3 smeared my face with butter today.. ='(

Animal no.4...well, cant really call him an animal cos he doesnt give me a hard time..but then, he IS an animal too cos all he does is stares & laugh when the other animals go wild..

ahhhhhhhhh.....WORK ABUSE~!! I could juz die of a heart attack..Yes, work is tougher when you not only have to deal with ppl but with animals all day long! But THEN again, i learn stg else while working. =)

Anyone having problems handling their pets? Please consult me.

No comments: