'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Saturday, July 14, 2007

About the "author"...(more like blogger)

I used to blog and even owned two blogs. One on blogspot, the other on xanga. How ambitious of me but it seems those two blogs have been shut down now. The blogging spirit seems to come and go; it feels as tho there is a blogging season - maybe only occuring to me? That's how I started off with xanga anyway. I had the enthusiasm to blog again, having new thoughts in my mind and wanting to put them down into words since I've stopped writing diaries since before I entered college...and besides the fact that the original blogspot I first started off with was filled with depressing, sad, I-only-write-to-release-emotions entries. Well, not the WHOLE blog filled with that, but most of them were I guess.

But guess what? Not long after I owned xanga and started blogging, the blogging spirit died down. I have only got 6 entries in xanga. So much for being ambitious. After that, I stopped blogging altogether. Well, maybe continued a bit at the blogspot one whenever I felt like it. But I've stopped blogging since September 2006. And THAT is a very long time. Almost a year now.

But hooray! Here I am once again, with the blogging season underway. New thoughts forming in my mind, mature ones this time. SO before they threaten to escape my mind, I simply have to put it down into words. Yes, the blogging spirit is in full force. But something tells me it'll fade away, just like it did with xanga. But ah well, I will not shut down this blog like I did those two, cos it'll be a better blog, with more mature thoughts and a more sophisticated level of english. Lol.

Even if the blogging spirit I have now were to die away (I know this will happen once uni begins, cos then I wont have time to think so much thus, less thoughts to pen down) there's still this blog waiting for me whenever the blogging season returns. Yes, the/my blogging spirit fluctuates...just like the economy does.

Have fun you readers (if there are even any). And when I do investigate and come across any of you who were to read my blog halfway and close the window/doze off/cbb continueing to read and settling for doing stg else instead, I will SUE you. Either come to this page to read, or don't come at all. Blogging takes a lot of time and thought and hard work you know... Give me a little credit. But who am I to say all those when I'm wasting my own time and thought and hard work here??

Lol. Ok, better run before I launch into crap-mode.

PS. I will be watching you........... (searches for a wriggling-eyebrow emoticon but realizes there aren't any emoticons available)

No comments: