'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

bye-bye alarm clock!

This is the first morning in what feels like AGES that i didnt have to wake up to Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" playing thru my mobile phone. I'm actually starting to get sick of waking up every morning to that alarm tune since uni began. Maybe i should change it to some other song. lol. I picked it in the first place cos it was the only "bouncy-like" positive & jolly-sounding tune to wake up to. The guitars in the introduction of that song just makes it really....mmph. nvm.

I started the day off really early today at 8.20am! Yea, even without alarm clock! Even ee lin had to go, "Whoa!! Why wake up so early!?". As if i cant wake up early. hahaah. xD It was weird, i tried to keep awake last nite but i started to feel soo sleepy even before 12! My body system must have gotten used to sleeping early & waking up early the past few weeks.

*sigh* i feel so blissful. like an extreme weight has been taken off my shoulders. If only this was an everlasting feeling, waking up every morning feelin like this. Sniff. But i guess if it was an everlasting feeling, we would've taken it for granted and not even know the blissfulness of it all. aha.

mmm..there's so much i plan to do today. Started off with self-grooming this mornin. Currently i've got my face mask on & it feels so cold & nice. lol. But then the painful part of my facial procedure will come later..which i utterly dislike. If only i've got clear skin without blackheads. Gosh. EVERY single time i do facial and extract them all, they'll still come back. Hell annoying.

Anyway, there's lunch to cook, then need to vacumn later, do laundry, wipe dust off my table(dont even know where all the dust comes from -_-) & wash the toilet & the sink..basically housework. How exciting!!! (meh). Then prolly more self-grooming like doing my nails and prolly finish off my restaurant list. hahaha. Yeh, i'm re-doing my penang "places to eat at" list. More choices this time! Dont know why i even enjoy doing such things. After i finish the penang list, im gonna start on the adelaide list. & how do i plan to do that? Walk around the city and jot down restaurant/cafe names that i come across while im on my way. har har. I thought doing this would be easier than googling cos i kinda got tired googling all those places in penang. So i thought i'd get a direct hands-on thing since adelaide city is so small and i get to exercise at the same time i take down food venues. lol.

ALrighty! Time to cook rice! Hope my fried rice tastes good. woooohooo. Everything in life seems so positive i cant be any happier. =)

4 comments:

Lin said...

=.= no that u cannot wake up early, but i thought u might wanna catch up with more sleep since ur exams are over ma...cause i know i'd do that. =)

jennifer said...

hahah i thought so ;) wheee!! it's actually so nice to wake up early even when you have nothing to do. can get so many things done! lol just realised my sentence contradicts the sentence before.

feifei said...

hahha no wonder u asked me where the kfc was situated!!! :P haf u completed ya list yet?

jennifer said...

lol! thought i mentioned to you that day. =P penang list is done already. hehehe. but needa "touch up" with other places which are in my old list back home. just left with the adelaide list now.