'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Monday, June 30, 2008

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

EXAMS ARE OVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh!!!!

Sad part is, i got no one to celebrate with. Cos my neighbour is stil studying. hahaha.

still, it feels sooo good! I went for a long walk earlier & it was sooo windy and cold but it also felt SO refreshing to feel the cold wind on yr face and smiling at the world! hahaha.

I'm so hyped atm. I have loads to do and so little time! I knw, what a way to talk when holidays have just started. I sound as if i have homework. lol. But yeh i have so much i want to do before all the activities for "pre-WYD" come up & then the big WYD itself! Woohooo! i'm so excited as this is my first time ever going for this event which i only got to know about only 4 yrs back?? WHen it's actually been in existence for so long. Ah. I'm just SO glad for the opportunity, being in aus now and the event being in sydney itself. It's gonna be a life-changing experience, i can feel it. Hope it stays with me for life. & hope i get to experience some...i dunno. something to do with god's presence or similar to that. I just want to FEEL something to be able to bring with me thru life!

ok. im crapping a lot prolly cos im hyped!! ahhh! i need to go out!! if only it was a friday night. DAMN!

No comments: