'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE day!

Only 12 more days ..........

to a whole load of movies, novels, shopping, eating, magazines, walking, random trips in adelaide, & just about anything i can think of doing with a BIG smile on my face! even if it means walking aimlessly in the city of adelaide. I would walk & walk & walk & be able to smell the air & feel the wind on my face.

AHHHHHHH.............!!

12 days is pretty short. yes, it is. It'll come by before i even know it.

Now all i need to do is to HANG ON!!! & not lose concentration & start "slacking" like what my brain feels like doing now.

boohooohoooo.......i want a time machine..............!

7 comments:

Lin said...

and when the time finally comes, pls....go walk aimlessly in the city of adelaide, don't go blasting music and making me feel like killing myself =S
i have 17 days to go!!!!!!!!!!
typing this made me feel like killing myself adee...
=.=

Lin said...

i realised u could've misinterpreted my last comment...
what i meant was, don't stay in ur room...cause i can hear whatever u're doing (eg. typing, watching movie, listening to music etc. [the walls in our apartment is super duper thin]) and it'd make me wanna kill myself. XP

Lin said...

i mean, the walls ARE, NOT is...LOL

prasana@poel said...

hahaahahha...yeah Jenn I cant wait too!!! I have 8 more days babeh!! but dying now!!.... u can do it guys!!! all the best k!!! God Bless and be with u !!freedom sooooooon for us all!

feifei said...

hahhaha!!!! lin ur comments r sooo funny!!! i oso can't wait!!!!!!! i haf 4 more days!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait 2 go back pg!!!!

jennifer said...

ee lin: lol gosh i was like "whoa! 5 comments! (wondering what it was, so excited to check)" then i see majority from the same person. hahaa! (let-down!) heheh

yf: omg! you're going back to penang!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! so nice sooo sooo nice! =( ah. but nvm lah. at least i'll be goin to sydney. woohooo!!!

all the best ppl!

Lin said...

cheh!! fine *blek* next time i don't comment lo....it's all or nothing...
LOL XD