'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Saturday, June 28, 2008

time....so precious yet wasted.

I cannot, CANNOT, believe the amount of time i've wasted today. and yesterday. and the day before. totally. instead of reading up on my law and knowing the cases and goin thru all those things.. i somehow find myself ending up with a whole lot of different things. =(

My concentration has totally gone.......!

I really feel like im on extreme ends atm. Before my second paper i was so panicky and stressed and studying like nobody's business (that was the paper i was the most afraid of). After that paper tho, ........i'm acting as if exams have ended!!!!! Which is SO SO bad!!! Gosh gosh gosh. I know i'll regret and i'll start panicking really soon yet i wasted time again tonight!

Instead of reading up and doing more revision, what did i end up doing tonite?? I was sourcing thru modelling material and going thru modelling poses instead of law cases.

OH MY GOODNESS!!

How could I!!

*i'm still trying to force some panicky feeling into me but cant seem to conjure some up yet* =S

I'd better work my ass off tomoro otherwise i'll seriously be meat. Only 2 days left to revise everything. Oh-ho. I feel like I'm playing around with myself. TWO DAYS. my goodness. I need my brain & concentration power back before something bad happens for my law paper!!

OKokok..tomoro really gotta get lots of things done. need to, have to. ARGH!

oh. and i totally forgot the main reason i'm blogging. hehee. when i first heard it my mouth automatically curved up altho i had to feign shock. but it seemed like it wasnt really a biggie to him though. and ever since he got with that girl he's been SO nice and i've learned SO many things he never told me before. The things he wouldnt EVER tell cos of pride. But ever since that girl he's been telling me stuff i never expected him to tell cos he's normally too egoistic to tell. I really really thank that girl for changing him so much. GONE is that prideful, egoistic, mean, (keep throwing in negative words) arse.

The new thing i got today was hearing him admit that he took things for granted when he was with me. He's been admitting things a lot lately & i am just so "awed" by the changed person that he is. I've been amazed since he got with her. Seriously, it's a big change, no exaggeration made at all!

But the main reason i smiled wasnt cos he admitted that but of what he told me before he said that. They broke up. hahaha. I know. It's so pathetic of me but i cant help it. It just makes me happy for some reason. hahaha. Not trying to be mean. But still cant help laughing. You can laugh with me if you want to. =)

5 comments:

Lin said...

ok, i'll laugh together with u..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
XD

and u're also not studying now, go now!! >.<

kinda like reminding myself since i'm on ur blog! OMG

gotta go...

jennifer said...

ahahaha how funny..!

feifei said...

hahhaz, funny ler u!!! wel if it pleases u.. MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!! :) but then again, jen!!!!! enuff bout him!!! move on dearie!!! u dun sound as if u've moved on.. :S remember ur earlier blog??? b strong, get dat arseh***(soli bout my language) out of head and haf u happily ever after! :) u can do it gal!

Lin said...

yup yup
i do agree with yf...that u haven't moved on =)
but we can't do anything, she needs to do it herself.

jennifer said...

hahha dw bout me guys! i think i'm at that stage where i just feel totally NEUTRAL. so i'm sorta over him. it's like i dont care if im over him or not. it has no effect on me. hmm..what a weird feeling. hahaha. good in a way tho. & ee lin's right. even if im not over him yet there's ntg which can be done. =) but thanks for ALL the support i've gotten thru the years! mwah mwah! hehee