'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Saturday, July 12, 2008

.....

i feel like a balloon that i wish there was some sort of needle that could puncture somewhere in my stomach to let all the air out. Sniff. I feel SO terribly bloated that i'll only be ok if i burp as often as possible. To make matters worse, i find it hard to burp. But at least i even get to burp. Sigh. SOOOOOOO shittttyyyyy.......!!! Then again, i really thank god that my diarrhoea has passed but i really hope this mega-bloated-full-of-wind-in-my-stomach feeling will go away soon!!! It is SO friggin uncomfortable i cant even breathe or walk properly. Seriously, if i tried walking with a straight posture, i would waddle a little. I feel like a pregnant woman, the only difference is carrying wind instead of a baby. I'd rather carry a baby than to carry "wind" which is just so useless and causing more discomfort than carrying a baby would even feel. I wouldnt exactly know this bit but even if carrying a baby would give you discomfort, it'll still be more worthwhile. Get what i mean??? Sheesh. I really hope everything will be fine in sydney. 9 more hours till i leave for the airport. Is that supposed to be good or what??? I just hope this thing doesnt ruin my holiday-cum-pilgrimage. But with God, NOTHING is impossible. So i should just trust & believe that i'll be ok, then i'll be ok. RIghT?? Right. Still, i need prayers so i'll really be ok-ok..! Bah. Hate going on holiday when there's something not right with yr health.......

3 comments:

Lin said...

OMG Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!
That's how I feel...except for the balloon part =S
I can't walk straight too...*sigh* Me too, hate going on a holiday when there's a prob with your health...
hopefully we'll b ok!!
not that u'll see this anyway, u juz flew this morning...LOL

feifei said...

wow!!! u and ee lin falling sick.. is there some sorta epidemic in da hse??? :S hope u get well soon yea??? haf fun in sydney and tell us all abt it!!!!!!!!!! muaks!

prasana@poel said...

Take care Jenn!!! dont worry you'll be all good to go on the day! have a blast! the ppl whom I see in Brisbane taking part sure are! God Bless!! toodles!