'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

=(

Why is it that 2nd sem always gets depressing compared to 1st sem. I dont get it. Last year 1st sem was a blast, everything was fun, fun, fun. Same goes for this year. Then now that 2nd sem has started, i'm starting to feel depressed again like how i was the 2nd sem of last year. But i guess this depression is prolly due to how sick i am now. Hopefully when i recover it wouldnt be so bad anymore...?

Sigh. I am physically drained of energy. So much for feeling great during the sydney trip after feeling "sick" before going on the trip. ARGH. So damn annoying having to fall sick AGAIN after the trip. It's horrible..!! It's been more than 1 week already having a cold & as usual a super blocked nose that had to force me breathe thru my mouth instead. This then caused me to have wind in my stomach. Now, i'm suffering from a cold, stomach wind & difficulty burping & constant headaches & something out of place somewhere. I feel half-dead. ='(

Why is it that some ppl can burp so easily without even having to try!? I wish i was them. haih. Having this problem since last year is really..... FRUSTRATING. If there was something to explain more than frustrating. Even drinking warm water doesnt help me. Burping is so hard, i tell you. It only happens after having to rub my stomach or my back or swinging my hands or stg...sigh. How could it be so hard when ee lin could burp so many times just by drinking a cup of milk!? I really wish i could be her! boohooohooo. I am so depressed & anti-social right now. I think it's the wind in my stomach that's making me have a funny feeling in my head cos of the pressure or watever. Super sick. If i've got a cold minus the wind & the headache i'll still be fine. But not with everything...

2 comments:

Lin said...

awww...poor thing. no wonder u look so miserable these few days. i thought u got better adee last 2 days. hope u feel well soon!! ;) *hugs*

Jaryn said...

hey jennifer!
its me jaryn!

stumbled upon ur blog. hehe!

i've linked you!