'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

forces of nature

Nature goes against me.

For as long as I can rmb.

The things I want, I can't have. The things I don't want, I actually can have.

What is this?!

It's just like how everytime we say, "When you choose to do this, it always doesnt work out. When you choose to not do this, it'll be the opposite"

I guess it happens to everyone.

Today after doin some grocery shopping, ee lin & i were headin back to the tram platform when we saw the 99C bus (which goes directly to our apmt) a few feet away. We were torn in between for a split sec, trying to decide whether we should take the bus or to just take the tram (have to walk a bit back to the apmt). In the end, we thought if we made a run for it, the bus might drive off while we were halfway there, so decided to stick to taking the tram.

Who would have known the bus was gonna be there for quite some time!?

Quite many ppl were gettin down the bus that if we had made the decision to take the bus in the first place, we would've made it. We were wondering if we still had time to make a dash for it since the bus was still there...! So ok, we started walkin towards the bus when the bus driver changed signals & we knew there was no time anymore since he was already driving off.

Meh.

Had to turn back and walk back to the tram platform.

So all i'm trying to say is that things always go against us. Well, most of the time anyway.

It's just one of those things in life i always wondered about.

3 comments:

prasana@poel said...

well...I guess yeah sometimes things always go te opp way ..llike the tram/bus incident.. but I have a feeling.. the cant get what you want but can get what you dont want is not in our power..I think that one higher power..if u get what I mean.. decides what we shoul have..not always what we want to have...UNFORTUNATELY!!!

jennifer said...

ooh yeah......that's true... i tend to forget that. guess havta rmb that and leave it in His hands! sometimes it's just soo difficult =S

Lin said...

well, He knows best! ;)
I learnt this when I came here...He has a plan worked out for us already, juz need the right time!!