'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

..............

HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND....!!!!!

yeh, i'm tryina find the brightest colour to go with that news but lime green (or so i think) is the 'brightest' i can come up with.

It's ok. I'm fine.

As fine as can be.

Reviewing the comments of others' can really help. I took them all down and saved them in my 'notes' section in my phone (just in case) when i was at that point of total helplessness & loss of control end of last year. And i guess i just need to get those comments into my head. Esp when they're ALL negative ones coming from different ppl...who would've thought it'd be so hard for me?! but it was. All fault goes to my soft heart & living most of my life with him haunting my memory.

But yeh. Now that i've got the confirmation, i can totally move on with my life. Which is a good thing.

Congratulations to you (altho deep down somewhere inside, the green-eyed monster is there lurking for some reason i do not know of)



4 comments:

Lin said...

awwww...dear jennifer...i know u can move on...i know it!! *hugs*

feifei said...

hey gal!!! finally u noe the truth and thus, u can move on.. :) dat is a good thing...there r guys out there who r MUCH(as in X100000000) better than him.. u will find ur true love one day.. *hugs! and when u do, do invite lil old mua 2 ur wedding!! :P

St@c3Y-J@n3 said...

Hey Jen.Don't lose control. This was bound to happen sometime. You should try to move(and actually do it!) cause there's no point feeling sad when he's having a jolly good time. You're such a great girl, and I'm sure you ahve loads of good friends. Go explore the world, or at least explore aussie.hehe.

jennifer said...

awww...girls..!!

your comments actually made me teary!!! It's so nice to be reminded that i've got great friends out there who can really be there for me when i need em...sigh. =')

and dont worry ppl. I'm okay. At least i hope i mark my words when i say it this time..!!

ps. yf: yes, for sure will invite you to my wedding =P dont forget to send me an invitation too!! =P