'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Friday, April 11, 2008

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I am THIS () close to freedom....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, although not complete freedom like how it feels like after exam, but still!!!!! Even if for a week! I could use that relaxation!!

GOSH.

This week was utterly, totally insane!!! I found out all about my workload only last friday and almost got a heart attack . I had exactly ONE week to finish everything off.

I had:

  • one quiz due this week,
  • one mid-term exam due this week, and
  • one law assignment due this week

Both the quiz and mid-term test were Business Finance (it's an online test but we get a week to do them both, meaning could print off the test and do it offline). The quiz was due today but luckily i managed to finish it off earlier. I started working like crazy the next day (saturday) onwards. Managed to get the quiz done by sunday. On Monday, i started on my law assignment.

AH. which reminds me, the law assignment is actually due NEXT WEEK. But because of late notice by the *eeeee!!!* lecturer, i have to hand up my assignment tomorrow because i'm off for holiday on monday to ayers rock & alice springs! WOOHOOO!! Mid-term break starts this monday onwards for 2 weeks.

So yeh. I guess that was my major heart attack cos the due date for law was when I was away & i was sooo afraid i couldnt finish everything by tomorrow!!

But seriously, it felt like I only got out of my chair whenever i had to go to uni, when it was time to eat lunch or dinner or to take a shower. The rest of the days in this week prior to today, my ass has been glued to a chair any free minute i had.

Sigh.

TORTURE!!!!

3 hours straight of doing work twice a day, 4 days in a row is really really REALLY tiring.

I am SOOO glad and thankful my law assignment has just been printed out and all i need to do is to submit it into the assignment box tomorrow. Now, all that's left is my midterm BF test which is due tomorrow & which i've completed more than halfway and am gonna complete the rest of it tomorrow.

So, by tomorrow arvo hopefully by lunchtime, i'll be FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

Lin said...

now u know y staying with u makes me even more stressed??
because u can sit in ur chair for hours...whereas for me, when i'm stressed i need someone to talk to...which obviously i can't go to u cause u're stressed urself...
*sigh*
and now when u're free, i have to b glued to my chair for hours...

jennifer said...

hahahaah!!! no need to be stressed cos of me. =P(!!)

cos when im stressed i wanna get everything done with so i sit in my chair for hours to finish it off so i wont be stressed anymore.

ahahaha. come tlk to me when ur stressed..! at least we can destress together. hahaha. so i know im not the only one who's stressed. LOL

woohoooO!! alice springs & ayers rock tomro!!!!!!

Lin said...

hahahahaha~ only read ur comment when we got back XD

yeah, but seeing u study on the train makes me stress too...WHO ON EARTH STUDIES DURING A HOLIDAY TRIP!?!?!

LOL~ ok ok...no stress no stress no stress...juz tell him to the left left left...