'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's a SATURDAY night...!!

............and what am i doing?

i'm at home with nothing to do.

I'M SO BORED!!!!!

We were supposed to go out tonite but the plan was cancelled cos the planner took off and went with his friends instead. lol. So then, leaving us with the night 'on our hands'.

Chastine, joanne and me.

and what do you get when there's us 3?

You get NOWHERE! gahahaha.

Just because we're such lousy decision-makers.

We wanted to go out. Cos it's saturday. And cos uni's gonna start soon...indicating we should party to the max before hitting the books. Discussed online. For about 30 minutes.....and ended up staying at home cos we couldnt make a decision on where to go or what to do. I guess it's adelaide's fault as well. Ah well.

So there goes my saturday night.

At least i managed to ease some boredome as well as waste a few of my free minutes calling a college dude who just went over to melb. lol. I know. Lame. But then it's better than having my free minutes accumulating everytime i recharge my phone. Then it'll be like..what, 200-300 over minutes?? I never could use up all my free minutes. It's always sucha waste. So i try to use them the best i can. Ah, we'll see how this year goes. I think i had over 300 minutes left before i went back to penang last year. That's about 5 hours of talktime wasted.

AND obviously, this entry is cos im bored atm and have nothin to do. Imagine, tlkin about free minutes! How lame could i get?! lol. okok. i feel like crappin bout more stuff but then this entry'll just be some ridiculous one which is full of irrelevant stuff.
So, goodnight!

No comments: