'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Monday, February 18, 2008

just a lil question.

what the hell is true love??

is it sacrificing not to be with someone or doin everythin it takes to be with 'em?


I've been havin this as my personal message on msn; and the more i stare at it, the more confused i get. But somehow. Whatever the reason, i know deep down inside me that the second option is what i'd really call true love. No matter what. Ok, but having to be fair, i guess this only goes for when two ppl are in love with each other. I dont know about other circumstances. Other circumstances might opt for the first one. But yeh. If two ppl want each other, it should be the second option. And that's doing everything it takes.

Oh, what am i trying to prove?

3 comments:

Lin said...

*sigh* jennifer, i have 2 words for u - move on!!

what u're doing is juz reminding u more of it than forgetting it!!

Anonymous said...

yeah what the hell is it??? let me know k....I WANT to know....if you know lah..that is ...

jennifer said...

ee lin: i know! hahahah. but then my progress is getting better.

pras: i dont think i'll ever know. sorry! =P