'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Sunday, November 2, 2008

hmmm.... =)

Wooohoooo! 2 entries in a day! hahaha.. Havent done this in a while. this is when i've got more important stuff to do (like study) but choose to waste time doing some other thing. yay! Fun fun! lol. i am sooooooooo demotivated & i sure as hell do not like the way things are heading!! But oh well, i'll still blog anyway!

Ahhhhhhhhh. What a greeeeeat day. LOL.

SIgh.

Anyways, how do you get someone you like to tell you they like you!? Ok, i know. What a weird question.

But really. My feelings for this particular person has been fluctuating so much, sometimes i dont even know what they are. It's like flipping the light switch on & off. ARGH! I wanna know what it is now!!

.............this post is just WEIRD.

It's cos im "bored". & pondering about this thing. hmmmmmmm. Since last year. LOL. Can you imagine?? hahaha. How interesting. Even i say so myself.

But really. (lol. just realised this is the second time im starting off a paragraph with "but really") yeah. well. This person could help me save myself from 'The Ass'. Or more like 'The Used-to-be Ass'. Since he's not that much of an ass now as he's changed. But i still wonder how much he's actually changed. I mean, once an ass always an ass right? Unless something outta A Walk to Remember happens & he totally changes from an ass to something heaps better then it's a whole different story.

Sooo yeah. THIS GUY. He's taking too long. Ok, maybe it's my fault as well. I seriously need to know what i want. Thing is, I. DON'T. KNOW.

Dyou know how much it sucks when you simply DONT know what you want?? I feel as if i dont know what i want most times. When it comes to career/studies (dunno why im doin accounting - cos i dunno what i want). Or.. i dont know. lol. I just dont know what i want most of the time. Even simple decisions. So then when it comes to a guy, no difference. I dont know what i want too.

Hmmmmmm. Pointless blog. & i cant believe how fast time flies when you're doing nice things!!! =''(

6 comments:

Joan Isabel said...

lol.. u r confused! hehe.. i understand this kinda situation. it happens! lol. anyway, take ur time.. :)
i hv sumting for u to listen.. if u actually love de guy a lot but u didnt tel yet.. probably u've listened to this. but check it out! :)
http://joanisabel21.blogspot.com/2008/10/rosette-crushed.html

jennifer said...

oooh the song's actually nice! hahaha but my feelings arent so strong that im dying to tell him that sorta thing. LOL =/

St@c3Y-J@n3 said...

Who are you talking about! Haha OMG it's been too long I feel as though I haven't spoken to you in years!! When will you be back in Penang? I'll definitely be making a trip down there sometime early Jan. We must meet up!!!:-)
P.S. I got you facebook message but I was too lazy to reply. You can reply to this here if you like

Lin said...

Haha...this kinda explains ur "something is wrong" post. ;)
& i'm not trying to b technical. i'll try to b as bimbo & simple & dumb as possible from now on.

jennifer said...

Stacey: i'll tell you the story when i meet you!!! heheeh. btw why cant go back in dec?? i'll be soo busy in jan!! =( well, quite. anyway we'll see how things go & definitely will have to meet up!!

Eelin: hahhaah dont havta be a bimbo!! hahaha. omg. im still so freaked out from previous post! lol!

Lin said...

huh? previous post? freaked out? =S y?