'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Saturday, May 31, 2008

hahaha!!

I'm totally laughin at myself right now. hehehe.

seems like there's a whole big mistake there. He got his facts wrong. so yeah. it was ALL wrong. hahaha.

so much for feeling sad last night. even if only a teeny weeny bit sad.

SHEESH!

so he didnt have anything for me anymore. his reason was just cos he wanted me to get pissed at him to stop me from having feelings.

the reason for the whole mess-up was cos i listed those reasons down for him in a numeric way so he didnt have to tell me the reasons himself. since he didnt even want to tell me why he was an ass. So i thought i'd just list whatever came to my brain in point form and ask him to pick whether it was point 1 or point 2, etc etc. and he picked the wrong point by mistake (it all got messed up cos they were 'offline msges' so i couldnt ask further and assumed what he said was right). so the whole thing was a mistake cos he picked the wrong points. -_-

how PATHETIC.

But i am just so glad for that. cos then, it makes me feel much happier now since there's no "wasted chance" and i didnt have to have any "hope" anymore.

How SILLY of me to even have second thoughts. silly, silly, silly, jennifer!!

It's just weird how this whole mistake came as a relief to me instead of more sadness. lol.

Guess that's good isnt it? =D

YAY!

hahahaahaha.

I shouldnt even EVER think of having second thoughts next time. or the slightest bit of hope. or some kinda 'wasted chance' we could somehow build up again. GOSH. that's just silly. I should totally just 100% let it go and not care anymore. i mean, SERIOUSLY. (if it was even possible to roll your eyes at yourself)

I think i live too much in a fairytale world. Just gets out of hand sometimes. Too dramatic.

But cant help it when you want your life to be like a movie somtimes right? sucha nice ending. Imagine having so much hardships & difficulty & hurt, sadness etc. but in the end, you get to end up with that guy and have a happy ever after life.

LMAO

I should just wake up and get back to the harshness of reality.

5 comments:

Lin said...

You know, Jennifer, it's amazing how I thought I was the only one living in a fairytale world...until I met you. We BOTH live in a fairytale world! And it doesn't help that we're staying together =S

But yeah, it's great to know that u've moved on...juz out of curiosity, if u hadn't found out the mistake, WOULD u still be dwelling on it?? I know it's easier to move on now that he's told u the mistake but give it a thought. =) sometimes it's easier said than done...so promise all of us...no matter what u face in the future, juz move on...for ur own sake, without having to think of the what-might-have-beens. ;)

feifei said...

yea i totally agree with lin... juz move on. U're a gr8 gal, with gr8 looks, gr8 personality, gr8 brains, gr8 everything! u dun nit him.. there r plenty of guys out there and if u juz open ur heart, u will find THE ONE 4 u.. let the past remains wat it is.. the past. u rock, gal!!! XOXO!

jennifer said...

ee lin: hahaha i would answer YES to your question without any hesitation!! heheeh. cos then if i know what he told me was the truth & not a mistake, i'll have that tiny spark of hope that it'll all work out again and eventually i'll achieve my fairytale life that is to end up getting married and living happily ever after. just like romeo & juliet except they both didnt die in the end. gahahaha! i know i know. dumb right? sigh. i can easily switch from being over to half-heartedly being over to not being over him. LOL. watever it is. just make sure i end up with another guy can already ok? be my witness at my wedding! HA

yf: aww.. thank you girl! just the encouragement i need! i just need to take it all in (even tho i hear that from natalie always but still cant permanently digest it). yeahh i'm way better than what i got! lol. argh. i havta rmb this. hahah.

gosh thanks for all the advice & support i've got. im soo grateful for disted. without disted i wouldnt have known both of you existed. hahaaa. *group hug*!!!

Lin said...

haha...yes!! if u'd ask me of course i'll be a witness at ur wedding...LOL my pleasure!! =D

*hugs back*

note this: u're always way better than what anyone else thinks! ;) well, though sometimes i need to remind myself that too...

prasana@poel said...

yay!! gurl power! lin and yf couldnt have said it any better!