'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Friday, September 26, 2008

woop woop!

I had the most AMAZING swim i've ever had this arvo.

I cant even rmb when was the last time i had sucha good swim - if ever.

It might be the best swim i've had so far in my life, who knows. lol.

I decided to go swimming today because i just had this...."thing" to want to go swimming since a while ago & i havent gone till now. Since the weather was at its hottest today, i just decided to seize the day! Even if it meant going on my own! =D I think going on yr own is actually better. You dont fool around with yr friends (like what happened the times i went with friends) & there's more motivation to actually do laps than play funny-weird-fun games with yr friends in the pool. hahaha.

Anyway, the walk to the adelaide aquatic centre - where the pool is - was about 30minutes from the apmt. I took this as my warm up. Damn. It was soo bloody hot though. Felt like summer!! By the time i got there i actually felt tired already..!

Butttt..once i got into the pool.....decided to make use of the $5.60 worth of my money. lol. That's the fee you gotta pay to use the pool. SIgh. After today, i realised how much i miss swimming. damn. But that's not the interesting part. The interesting part was that i did 30 laps in an hour.

...............

I still cant believe it myself!!! hahaha. I dont think ive ever done this many in an hour before, back home. The most i've gone to was 20 i think?? mann..I'm soooooo amazed by my own achievement. lol. & the thing was, i wasnt really tired at all. Even after the swim, it felt as if i havent done any exercise today. How WEIRD. Just to test how far i could go, i decided to see how long i could do laps without stopping. After the 5th lap, i felt like i could still do an extra. I was sooooo baffled!!! Dunno if it's me, or if it's the pool. lol. At psc, after 1 lap, i'd already feel tired & i ALWAYS had to take a few mins' rest in btw 2 laps the least. But.....5 laps non-stop. omg. How did i do that???! It's either due to me having a super weird-good form today or my dancing everyday has really given me die-hard stamina i never knew i could have. LOL.

Hmmm, the only way to find out is to go swimming again...!

2 comments:

prasana@poel said...

I cannot belive I dont know how to swim properly...hahahaha.... u did 30 laps!! crazy!hahahaha! ms Allen used to tell yin fie and i how she did laps..and from what I rmb 30 should be a lot!

jennifer said...

hahah you all tlk to mrs allen about this stuff??? hahaha i didnt know also =P ya the most ive swam ever. heheh.