'Everybody sees how you seem; however, only some know who you are'

Saturday, August 30, 2008

woooooooops!!

I have been SOOOOOOO extremely lazy not only to update my blog but to also check out friends' blogs...! Dont know why. Suddenly am having this stay-away-from-blogs attitude. Just been super duper lazy. lol. I know I was supposed to post about WYD & till now i havent. The post is actually almost finished but god knows how long it's been sitting in my drafts. Oh well. I really cbb finishing off, i just dont have the 'motivation' to blog at all!!

Hmmmm...this has got some sorta deja vu feeling. lol. Exactly what happened to my earlier xanga blog i had. I just lost all motivation to blog at one point that i simply had to close off that blog cos it was heaps outdated. I think the feeling's striking once again..........! uh oh...

Anyhowwww, I will finish off that WYD post soon. I dont know exactly what my "soon" will mean, but yeah. It'll be soon. tee-hee. Plus now the internet sucks so bad, i dont even want to try uploading photos. Might get too frustrated till i accidentally 'die'.

That's it for now.

Till my next post....!

No comments: